The Chamberlain Highbury Trust invite you to meet the team of specialists who are involved in the initial stage of the repair and restoration project of the Highbury Estate.
We are preparing to apply for a Heritage Lottery Fund grant of just under £5 million in March. In the application, we will submit an outline of what we intend to do, supported by various specialist studies and reports which demonstrate the viability and value of the project.
Join us any time from between 4pm and 7pm where you can chat to the team and learn about the key outline proposals and studies which have been developed over the last few months.
Drop in for half an hour or stay as long as you want. Light refreshments will be provided. At the event, you’ll be able to meet:
- Project Manager: Jeremy Stone (Greenwoods)
- Quantity Surveyor: Peter Grosvenor (Greenwoods)
- Lead Architect: Niall Phillips (Purcell)
- Architect: Clare Phillips (Purcell)
- Landscape Architect: Andy Cottage (Liz Lake Associates)
- Exhibition Designer: Richard Houghton (HKD)
- Activity Planner: Kate Measures (Heritage Insider)
- Business Planner: Lucy McCall (DCA Consultants)
- Business Planner: David Clarke (DCA Consultants)
We look forward to seeing you soon,
The Chamberlain Highbury Trust.