The Trust Administrator Role
We are looking for someone with all-round experience of admin work, especially in the charitable sector. This is a part time post of 8 hours per week. We have existing networks of stakeholders and partners, mailing lists, website and social media which is all need of a rethink and a more dedicated approach as we move closer to our goal of restoring Highbury.
We have an Trust Administrator/Activities Planner who can discuss and develop your role with you as they will be staying on in another role. We can introduce you to our Trust and its work, provide a Buddy from among the Trustees to support you in your training and personal development.
We are an organisation of enthusiastic volunteers and staff who have a passion for Highbury and its development. We want an administrator who will embrace change and come with us on the next phase of the journey.
Terms of engagement will include:
- A contract for services with pay and time commitment agreed at the outset
- A year long rolling contract
- Generally home-based working but with occasions when attendance at Highbury, and possibly at other organisations’ events, will be required
- Requirement for regular attendance at monthly meetings of the Trust Board
- Other usual terms and conditions of engagement.
Full Job Description
To apply please send a CV (of no more than 2 sides) and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 21st January 2022 – 4pm