If you would like to apply for appointment as a trustee, please send us by the closing date:
1. An up-to-date CV (MAXIMUM 2 PAGES); and
2. A letter of application (MAXIMUM 2 PAGES).
In your letter, feel free to tell us about yourself and why you are applying. We particularly ask you to explain to us:
- Why you want to be a trustee of our Trust specifically and what you would bring to the Trust.
- What is your interest in our mission, is it the aspect of Birmingham’s history, Highbury heritage, youth leadership, local enterprise – or something else?
- Your experience of working as part of a team and your thoughts on what makes for successful team working.
- Any skills you have which you think will be useful to our Trust – in any aspect of running our organisation.
Please send your CV and your letter of application for the attention of David Kidney, our Chair of the Trust Board going forward, by email to email@example.com.
We can be flexible as to how you present your application, for example recording your spoken application or a letter completed by someone else on your behalf is acceptable.
If you want to send us a verbal recording of your application, please:
1. Cover the letter requirement (MAXIMUM 5 MINUTES) and the CV requirement (MAXIMUM 5 MINUTES); and
2. Save your recording to a readily sharable site such as Drop Box, Google Drive or One Drive and send us the link to the recording.
If you would like to discuss the trust and the role with a Trustee, you are welcome to contact our Chair, David Kidney: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for application is 4:00pm on Tuesday 7th March.
Applicants who are shortlisted for interview will ideally be available for interview during the second half of March 2023.
A panel of trustees will consider applications and invite shortlisted applicants to interview. The Trust Board will make any appointments.