If you would like to apply for appointment as a trustee, please send us by the closing date:
1. An up-to-date CV (MAXIMUM 2 PAGES); and
2. A letter of application (MAXIMUM 2 PAGES).
In your letter, feel free to tell us about yourself and why you are applying. We particularly ask you to explain to us:
- Why you want to be a trustee of our Trust specifically and what you would bring to the Trust.
- What is your interest in our mission, is it the aspect of Birmingham’s history, Highbury heritage, youth leadership, local enterprise – or something else?
- Your experience of working as part of a team and your thoughts on what makes for successful team working.
- Any skills you have which you think will be useful to our Trust – in any aspect of running our organisation.
Please send your CV and your letter of application for the attention of David Kidney, our Chair of the Trust Board going forward, by email to email@example.com
We can be flexible as to how you present your application, for example recording your spoken application or a letter completed by someone else on your behalf is acceptable.
If you want to send us a verbal recording of your application, please:
1. Cover the letter requirement (MAXIMUM 5 MINUTES) and the CV requirement (MAXIMUM 5 MINUTES); and
2. Save your recording to a readily sharable site such as Drop Box, Google Drive or One Drive and send us the link to the recording.
If you would like to talk to a trustee about the trust and the role, you can call David Kidney on 07966 378844.
The closing date for application is 12 noon on Tuesday 05 October 2021.
Applicants who are shortlisted for interview will ideally be available for interview during the period 25 October – 12 November 2021.
Our Trust Board will have responsibility for selection.
Applications will be considered by a selection panel comprised of existing trustees.
Applicants who are shortlisted will be invited for interview by the panel.